A few weekends ago, I had the pleasure of representing Hattie Rex at the Made in Montana Show in Helena. It was my first time at the show and I was in awe of all of the creative and artistic treasures that our fellow Montanans have made. From Dog treats, maps of Montana, jelly and jams, pickled carrots to the perfect blends coffee beans, and of course handmade metal jewelry and wearable art. If you have not gotten a chance to see all that local Montana artists have to offer, I highly suggest trying to catch the show next year! - Jessica
Other than Hattie Rex, my top 5 other booths to visit were:
- Roots Kitchen and Cannery- Local boys, Patrick and friends, and we were booth mates. Their curried carrots were 2017's Best Food award-winning and the struggle was real to stay away from all of the sweet and salty samples!
- El Topo Cantina and Hot Sauce- Their uncanny way of causing hiccups and mouths of fire by the time they got to our booth was very entertaining to watch.
- Free Ceramics- Bright and colorful, dishwasher safe. What more could you ask for? We might be seeing more of Emily and her gorgeous work in the future.
- The Forest & Forge- It was awesome seeing Eric, our fellow Hattie + Co. artist, getting his amazing laser etched wooden earrings out for the whole state to see!
- Montana Brand Apparel- Wendy and her awesome Montana sweatshirts, t-shirts and tanks. Very well made, and made the perfect Easter/Snowmagedden 2.0 present for my kiddos!