Annie's handmade wood art blocks are an elegant finished product that is ready to hang when it arrives. Annie adheres her art prints to the block using a seamless method then finishes it with a protective non-toxic clear sealant that makes an easy-to-care-for art piece.
Each block is 1.5" deep and has beautiful raw wood grain edges. Needs no frame, ready to display! This product available online only.
About this design: A little barn owl, with big dark eyes, drawn in ink on a yellow background. Made from Annie’s original drawing.
About Annie's Wood Art Blocks
- All of Annie's wood blocks are made in my studio by hand.
- Each has beautiful, unique wood grain edges. No two are alike.
- No frame is needed, they are ready to display right out of the box.
- Each comes with a title label on the back with the title of the art.
- Wood blocks come with a protective finish applied to the surface of the art, protecting it from dust and moisture, creating a long-lasting art piece.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.