Cotton Masks with Filter Pocket
Protect yourself and others by wearing a cotton face covering. Made locally in Bozeman, these face coverings are the Bozeman Deaconess-approved pattern. It includes an internal filter pocket, a moldable nose bridge, and your choice of adjustable elastic or ties.The filter is not included and is not necessary for common wearers, but can be added for additional protection for the medical community.Wear:Care:
- Adjustable elastic ensures a secure fit
- Internal pocket for additional (optional) filter
- Moldable nose bridge for a custom, comfortable fit
- Handmade in Bozeman using gender-neutral patterns
- Wash before first use.
- Re-tie elastic, if necessary, for a better fit.
- Put the mask on with the filter pocket on the inside and the pleats facing downward.
- Put it on and do not touch.
- Your face covering should be washed before first use and regularly after each use.
- Machine wash with detergent; hang dry.
All current styles include elastic straps to go behind your ears.
Modeled photos by Amelia Anne Photography.
Delivery + Returns
Our turnaround time for custom-made items is 1-5 business days from receipt of order.
Ready-to-ship items will ship the next business day.
We do not accept returns or exchanges on personalized or custom items.
When will my order ship?
What are your products made of?
Is personalization extra?
Will the letters be perfectly straight?
Do you ship internationally?
Will you gift wrap my order / include a note?
Are these tags just for dogs?
Will the metal tarnish?
Can I order online and pick it up in the store?
Can I buy just the pendant?