- Adjustable elastic ensures a secure fit
- Moldable nose bridge for a custom, comfortable fit
- Handmade in Bozeman using gender-neutral patterns
- Wash before first use.
- Re-tie elastic, if necessary, for a better fit.
- Put the mask on with the pleats facing downward.
- Put it on and do not touch.
- Your face covering should be washed before first use and regularly after each use.
- Machine wash with detergent; hang dry.
All current styles include elastic straps to go behind your ears.
Modeled photos by Amelia Anne Photography.
Learn more about 415 Up and Up here.
Shipping time 1-3 business days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.