Kelly Kapowski Pink Junior Shades
Zack and Slater are definitely going to fight over Kelly (again) when they see her in these. Jessie and Lisa are going to be so jealous! The material is specially designed with babies in mind: durable, flexible, chewable, light, and comfortable. A teething-like material designed for little faces, hands, and mouths. Yes its true, we found nearly indestructible shades from Ro*sham*bo baby!
- Certified BPA and phthalate free and small parts tested
- Ro*sham*bo logo is molded into the design to eliminate unnecessary paint
- 100% UVA/UVB lens protection
- Over 25% lighter than Babiator's baby shades -so light they can float!
- All packaging made in the US of food grade material
- Prescription-ready - take them to an optometrist and get your prescription filled.
- Most importantly, you are helping support the autism research institute with every purchase
- Fits 3+ years depending on head size
- Approximate measurements: 5" front (temple to temple) x 5" long (arm length) x 1.5" high
- SIZE NOTE: the junior size fits a huge range of kids, sometimes as young as three, sometimes as old as teenagers... they are designed to start fitting most kids well around 4 years old, but no two heads are the same!