Hand sewn cotton pillow coverings with a custom Montana map made for both 16x16 and 20x20 throw pillows. Each design has a button and loop(s) on the back for extra cute detail. The 16x16 size has one loop, and the 20x20 has two.
• The coverings feature an updated Montana map with geographical features which was burned and printed by Sarah at home.
• These are hand-printed and hand-sewn, so there may be noticeable imperfections.
• 100% cotton that was pre-washed and dried to avoid shrinking.
If choosing to wash, ensure that the pillowcase is inside out to maintain the artwork's quality.
• Designed, burned, and printed by Sarah at home.
• There are two variations. One has back panels made of two horizontal pieces, and the other has back panels make of two vertical pieces.
• These are hand printed and hand sewn, so there may be noticeable imperfections. • Front panel is 100% duck canvas cotton that was pre-washed and dried to avoid shrinking.
• Back panel is a super soft cotton Montana print, perfect to lay a tired head on! Pre-washed and dried to avoid shrinking.
• Two button toggles ensure your pillow cover will stay on, all while looking super adorable.
• These were so fun to make and I hope you can enjoy them in your home, camper, or home away from home!
This product ships in 1-2 business days.
Available online only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.