Plank Maintenance Wax
Heather and the talented team at Montana Planks developed this proprietary, plant-based oil blended with the highest grade beeswax and lemon essential oil to form this maintenance wax. The benefits are plentiful, so you'll feel great about using it liberally on all of your wooden kitchen utensils.
- Petroleum free (mineral oil free)
- Food safe
- 6oz. wide mouth mason jar for easy distribution of wax
- Highly recommended with purchase of cutting board
Directions for use:
1. Apply to Montana Planks cutting boards and other wooden kitchen surfaces and utensils as they start to appear dry.
2. Apply using your hands: the body heat will warm the wax, improving its consistency. After applying, feel free to rub any excess into your hands as a conditioner.
3. Allow items to sit overnight and wipe off excess wax the following day.
Application frequency depends on the frequency of cutting board use. Montana Planks recommends applying every two weeks or even monthly to increase the life of your beautiful cutting boards.